The 1.1 year old boy was suffering from severe pain into oesophagus due to ingestion of Tk. 1 coin and situation was getting worsen. His parents brought him to Asgar Ali Hospital with a HOPE of getting proper treatment. Our Gastroenterology & Hepatology Department immediately came forward and did endoscopic procedure giving special anesthesia to the child for smooth removal of the coin from the oesophagus.
Now he feels just fine, his parents appreciated our care, he made us proud with his SMILE!