The Critical Care Department deals with seriously ill patients who are cared for by specially trained doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists and dietitians. The department is operational 24/7 with every facility to serve the ailing bodies with utmost care. The ICU is well equipped with latest equipment required for optimum care of critically ill patients.
We aspire to uphold the following morals:
- Compassion: we care the people we look after, care about each other and the work, we do.
- Accountability: understand the responsibility of caring people.
- Respect: friendly and respectful to everyone at all times.
- Excellence: strives for excellence in every aspect of work.
- Safety: ensure the safety for staff and patients inside ICU/ CCU.