Dermatology & Venereology Department of Asgar Ali Hospital focuses on skin health and well-being. From skin to hair and nails, we help to prevent and treat skin conditions, as well as offer ways of enhancing normal skin. We have a comprehensive state-of-the-art skin care diagnostics and treatment. The department houses latest equipment to provide a wide variety of specialty services in paediatric, surgical, medical and cosmetic dermatology. Our skilled approach at skincare is bound to have our patients discover the gift of glowing skins.
A complete range of Dermatological solutions, covering the following conditions:
- Allergic dermatitis caused by food or contact with substances irritant for the concerned skin
- Skin disorders causing inflammation (with or without infection) such as psoriasis and a wide variety of other related disorders
- Skin infections caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites, etc.
- All sort of Nail disorders and infections
- Genetic skin diseases
- Screening examination programs for all types of skin cancer
- Treatment for hair and scalp conditions, such as hair loss & patchy hair loss, hair thinning, scalp rashes and dandruff
- Treatment for sexually transmitted diseases and Impotency
In addition to treating skin disorders and conditions, the Dermatology Unit also provides cosmetic surgery and aesthetic dermatology.
List of treatments provided by our Specialist:
- Treatment to brighten the skin and shrink pores:
Peeling for skin enhancement
PRP for hair loss
I/L for Patchy hair loss
- Most up-to-date treatment with Phototherapy:
- Treatment of pigmentation disorders, such as birthmarks, various types of dark spots
- Treatment for blood vessel abnormalities such as enlarged veins, surgical scar, scars from accidents
- Laser hair removal
- All sorts of Dermato-Surgery