The Department of Pediatric Surgery provides care to children from day one to eighteen years of age. Almost all the facilities to take care of children with surgical ailment are available under one roof. The dedicated surgical team is led by experienced Consultant of national and International repute. The department is backed-by competent and qualified surgical associates. They are available round-the-clock to monitor the progress of the children.
Wide spectrum of diseases and procedures starting from congenital & acquired diseases to open & endoscopic procedures are diagnosed and performed in this department. Excellent supportive facilities in the form of tertiary NICU is available for sick and critical neonates, fully equipped with Pediatric Surgical ICU with pediatric ventilators, 24/7 anesthetist, intensivist and nursing staff.
- Neonatal Surgery
- Pediatric General Surgery
- Pediatric Urology
- Pediatric Chest Surgery
- Pediatric Cancer Surgery
- Pediatric Trauma
- Prenatal evaluations and counseling
- Postnatal diagnostic assessments
- Multi-system evaluation for anomalies, tumors and trauma
- Pediatric urology
- Pediatric anesthesiology
- Pediatric radiology & imaging services
- Pediatric lab & pathology services
- Pediatric surgical ward with qualified and trained staff
- Modern monitoring equipment like pulse oximeters, infant warmers, infusion pumps, etc.
- Well-equipped operation theaters with temperature control, miniature cystoscopes, 3mm laparoscopic endo-uro instruments, pediatric bronchoscopes, patient warmers, etc.
- State-of-the-art pediatric surgical ICU with pediatric ventilators and round-the-clock availability of anesthetist.
- NICU with modern ventilators, infant warmers apnea monitors etc.