Dr. Tarikul Hamid
MBBS, MD (Critical Care Medicine)
Associate Consultant-Critical Care
- Dr. Tarikul Hamid obtained his MBBS degree from Rangpur Medical College.
- He has successfully completed his MD in Critical Care Medicine from BIRDEM Academy.
- Dr. Tarikul has done professional certification courses from BIRDEM (Diabetology, CPR, ATLS); BSCCM, BLF & BMA, North America (Mechanical Ventilator & Broncoscopy) and India (Critical Care Imagine and Echo, Liver Transplantation).
- He actively participated in different activities, conferences and seminars in home and abroad.
- Dr. Tarikul has numbers of publications published in medical journals.
- He is life member of Bangladesh Medical Association (BMA); Joint Secretary of Bangladesh Society of Critical Care Medicine (BSCCM); Executive member & instructor of Bangladesh Life Support Foundation (BLSF).
- Prior to joining Asgar Ali Hospital, Dr. Tarikul worked as ‘Critical Care Specialist’ in BIRDEM General Hospital, Shahbag, Dhaka.
- Now Dr. Tarikul Hamid is at Asgar Ali Hospital as Associate Consultant-Critical Care and serving patients regularly.