Dr. Mosharraf Ahmed Khasru
Diploma in Dermatology (Thailand & Japan)
Fellowship Training in Laser & Cutaneous Surgery (Bangkok)
Skin, Sex & Allergy Specialist
Clinical & Aesthetic Dermatologist
- Dr. Mosharraf Ahmed Khasru completed his MBBS from Bangladesh Medical College in 1997 under Dhaka University.
- He subsequently completed Diploma in Dermatology at Institute of Dermatology, Department of Medical Services, Ministry of Public Health, Bangkok, Thailand (conducted jointly by the Royal Thai Government and Government of Japan).
- Dr. Khasru did fellowship training in Cutaneous and Laser Surgery from Institute of Dermatology, Bangkok, Thailand.
- He has also done training on Sexual Medicine from South Asian Society for Sexual Medicine (SASSM).
- He is a full member of International Society for Sexual Medicine (ISSM) and Life member of SARRC Association of Aesthetic, Dermatology.
- Dr. Khasru is skilled & experienced in different fields of Dermato & Dermato Surgery and worked in different hospitals & medical institutes.
- He actively participated in numbers of national & international Training, Workshops and Seminars.
- Dr. Khasru worked as House Physician in Department of Skin & Venereal Diseases at BSMMU.
- Before joining Asgar Ali Hospital, he worked in Department of Dermatology, Venereal & Laser Surgery in Apollo Hospitals Dhaka for more than 10 years.
- Now Dr. Mosharraf Ahmed Khasru is at Asgar Ali Hospital as Clinical & Aesthetic Dermatologist and serving patients regularly.