Dr. Abdullah Al Jamil
MD-Card (DU), FCAPSC (Singapore)
Fellow Interventional Cardiology (India)
Trained in EPS & RFA (India)
Ex-Associate Professor, Cardiology, BSMMU (P.G. Hospital)
Senior Consultant – Interventional Cardiology & Heart Rhythm
- Abdullah Al Jamil obtained his MBBS from Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Barisal under University of Dhaka in 1988.
- He served the Coronary Care Unit and Internal Medicine of Dhaka Medical College Hospital as an Assistant Registrar and Registrar for couple of years.
- Then he obtained FCPS (Internal Medicine) from Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons (BCPS) in 1997.
- He also obtained the degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Cardiology under University of Dhaka in 2001.
- He joined as Assistant Professor of Cardiology at Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) in 2003 and promoted as Associate Professor of Cardiology in the same institute in 2006.
- Now he is working at Asgar Ali Hospital as Consultant – Cardiology & Heart Rhythm since June,2016
- He is a life member of BMA, APB, Cardiac Society of Bangladesh, Indian Society of Electrocardiology and Bangladesh Society of Interventional Cardiology.
- He worked in Square Hospital Ltd. as Consultant Cardiology in 2007-2016
- He attained advance Training in Cardiology & Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation from DMCH, BSMMU and CMH and also trained in Cardiac Electrophysiology Study (EPS) & Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA) from All India Institute of Medical Science, India.
- He is a Fellow Interventional Cardiology of Apollo Hospital – Hyderabad, India. He has remarkable experiences in Interventional Cardiology and Electrophysiology as he performed 2,130 Invasive Procedures, 380 PCIs including Chronic Total Occlusions and primary PCIs, Implantations of 89 Permanent Pacemakers, 6 ICDs and 3 CRT-Ds, 16 Mitral and 2 Pulmonary Balloon Valvuloplasties, 25 Peripheral Angioplasties including 9 Venoplasties and 3 IVC Filter Implantations, and Regular Transradial Angiograms.
- He has attended number of international Seminars/ Symposium and presented scientific papers on his respective subject in USA, Japan, Singapore, India and Malaysia.