Dr. Ahmed Ashab Ferdous
Certified in BLS, ACLS, ATLS and PALS
Coordinator – Accident & Emergency
- Dr. Ahmed Ashab Ferdous obtained his MBBS degree from Chittagong Medical College.
- Dr. Ferdous has vast experience of working in national & international health organizations, such as Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Bangladesh and King Khaled Hospital Under Ministry of Health, Najran, Saudi Arabia.
- He has successfully completed his Certifications on Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
- He is trained and skilled in all kinds of acute emergencies, intubation, polytrauma management, minor surgeries, cardiological emergency, fracture & shock management, conscious sedation, different life supports, stroke management and infection control for ER.
- Dr. Ferdous participated in many seminars and conferences.
- At present, Dr. Ahmed Ashab Ferdous is at Asgar Ali Hospital as Coordinator – Accident & Emergency and serving patients regularly.