Dr. Arifa Billah
MBBS (AFMC, Dhaka)
MD in Dermatology & VD (BSMMU)
Clinical & Aesthetic Dermatologist
- Dr. Arifa Billah passed her MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC).
- She has completed MD from Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU).
- Dr. Arifa is skilled & expert in the following skin surgeries – skin biopsy, mucosal biopsy, electro surgery, excisional surgery, skin flap & graft surgery, miniature punch graft, autologous fat transplantation, carbon-dioxide laser surgery and procedures – intralesional injections, cryotherapies, chemical peeling, PRP in alopecia, botulinum toxin injection, wood’s light examination, narrowband UVB therapy, systemic PUVA therapy, bath PUVA therapy.
- She has experience of working in various positions of Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College & Hospital (SSMCH), Islami Bank Hospital, BSMMU in Department of Medicine and Department of Dermatology & Venereology.
- Dr. Arifa actively participated in number of Seminars organized by South Asian Society of Sexual Medicine, Association of Physicians of Bangladesh, SAARC Association of Aesthetic Dermatology.
- She has done her ‘Thesis’ titled ‘Correlation of Serum Vitamin-D Concentration with the Severity of Atopic Dermatitis’.
- Dr. Arifa achieved completion Certificate of six-month Certificate Course on Diabetology under distance learning program (DLP) organized by Bangladesh Institute of Health Sciences.
- Before joining Asgar Ali Hospital, she worked in Islami Bank Central Hospital as Consultant, Dermatologist.
- Now Dr. Arifa Billah is at Asgar Ali Hospital as Clinical & Aesthetic Dermatologist and serving patients regularly.