Dr. Ataur Rahman Khan
MBBS, MD (USA)
Board Certified by American Board of Internal Medicine
Senior Consultant – Internal Medicine
- Dr. Ataur Rahman Khan completed his MBBS from Mymensingh Medical College.
- He has done his Residency in Internal Medicine as well as ECFMG, USMLE and MD from USA.
- Dr. Ataur is Board Certified by American Board of Internal Medicine and licensed in Florida, Indiana, California, Pennsylvania, and New York, USA..
- He is experienced in working in different senior positions in various medical institutions across the world.
- Dr. Ataur has worked as Head of the Department & Sr. Consultant position in Care Medical College Hospital, BIHS General Hospital, City Hospital, Dhaka; Chief Consultant & Consultant position in V.A. Clinic Hospital, Halifax Hospital, Geriatric Clinic, Florida, USA. Also he has served as General Physician in Community Health Centers & Hospitals of IRAN.
- He has participated in number of National & International seminars and presented scientific papers.
- Before joining Asgar Ali Hospital he worked in Ibn Sina Diagnostic & Imaging Center, Dhanmondi as Sr. Consultant.
- Presently Dr. Ataur Rahman Khan is at Asgar Ali Hospital as Senior Consultant- Internal Medicine and serving patients regularly.