Dr. Bepasha Naznin
MBBS (Z.H Sikder Womens Medical College, Dhaka)
MD in Transfusion Medicine (BSMMU)
Jr. Consultant – Transfusion Medicine
- Skilled & expert in the following – Therapeutic Plasma Exchange (TPE), Therapeutic cytapheresis, Platelet Apheresis,Cellular therapy and Transfusion serology.
- Got training regarding Apheresis and Hemopoitic Stem cell collection and cryopreservation from Kokilaben-Diruvai Ambani Hospital,Mumbai,India.
- Experience of working in various positions of Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College & Hospital (SSMCH), Osmani Medical College & Hospital Sylhet, BSMMU in Department of Medicine and Department of Transfusion Medicine.
- Member of in Asian Association of Blood Transfusion(ATAM) &Blood Transfusion Society of Bangladesh( BTSB) & actively participated a number of Seminars organized by Asian Association of Blood Transfusion , BTSB & AABB.
- Done ‘Thesis’ titled ‘Transfusion induced Allergic Reactions among the patient of Aplastic Anaemia’& no of publications – Ten.
- Achieved completion Certificate of six-month Certificate Course on Diabetology under distance learning program (DLP) from BIRDEM.
- Before joining Asgar Ali Hospital, worked in BIRDEM General Hospital Hospital as Assit. Professor Department of Transfusion Medicine & Clinical Haematology.