Dr. Dilshad Jahan
Fellowship in Bone Marrow Transplant (Tata Medical Center, India)
Consultant – Haematology
- Dr. Dilshad Jahan passed her MBBS degree from Gonoshasthya SomajVittik Medical College, Savar.
- She has completed her FCPS (Haematology) from Bangladesh College of Physicians & Surgeons (BCPS).
- Dr. Dilshad Jahan did Fellowship in Bone Marrow Transplant from Tata Medical Center, Kolkata, India.
- She is trained & experienced in Clinical Hematology DMC & (BSMMU), Laboratory Hematology (DMC), Bone Marrow Transplant (Handled 150 patients, Post-transplant Management follow-up 500 patients in TMC) and STEM Cell processing from Apollo Hospitals Chennai & Tata Memorial Center (TMC), Mumbai, India.
- Dr. Dilshad Jahan worked in various positions in different Medical Institutions. She has been awarded with Gold Medal in final MBBS exam, also won Scholarship in ISBAT-EHA conference, India.
- She participated in many National & International conferences, have number of publications published in medical journals.
- Research interest of Dr. Dilshad Jahan includes Dissertation on “Hematological response parameter after therapy with parental iron sucrose in Iron Deficiency Anemia”.
- Prior to joining Asgar Ali Hospital, she was in Apollo Hospitals Dhaka.
- Now Dr. Dilshad Jahan is at Asgar Ali Hospital, Consultant– Haematology and serving patients regularly.