Dr. Jubaida Rumana
MBBS, FCPS (Paediatrics)
Fellow Peadiatric Nephrology (India)
Associate Consultant – Paediatrics Medicine
- Jubaida Rumana obtained MBBS in 2004 from Rangpur Medical College, Rangpur and did FCPS from Bangladesh College of Physicians & Surgeons (BCPS), Mohakhali, Dhaka.
- She started her carrier as Medical Officer in Islami Bank Community Hospital, Rangpur from August 2004; in 2011 she became a Child Physician in Shishu Bikash Kendro, Dhaka Medical College Hospital.
- After that, she worked as Senior Registrar in the Department of Pediatrics, Bangladesh Institute of Health Science General Hospital, Darus Salam Mirpur.
- In 2014, she got one year fellowship training from St Johns’s Medical College Bagalore, India and developed experience and skill on different related fields.
- She has professional membership in International Pediatric Nephrology Association and Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council, Dhaka.
- She has given presentations and published publications in home and abroad.
- Now she is working at Asgar Ali Hospital as Associate Consultant – Paediatric Medicine.