Dr. Kazi Mahabub-E-Khuda
MD (Respiratory Medicine), FCCP (USA)
Consultant – Respiratory Medicine
- Dr. Kazi Mahabub-E-Khuda achieved his MBBS degree from Rajshahi Medical College under Rajshahi University in 1985.
- He has done his MCPS in Medicine from BCPS in 2002.
- Dr. Mahabub-E-Khuda successfully obtained his MD (Respiratory Medicine) degree from Dhaka University in 2005.
- He started his career as Assistant Surgeon / Medical Officer at Rajshahi Medical College in 1985.
- Dr. Mahabub-E-Khuda worked as Asstt. Professor (Respiratory Medicine) at Sir Salimullah Medical College Hospital, Dhaka from 2010 to 2016.
- He retired from National Institute of Diseases of the Chest & Hospital (NIDCH), Dhaka as Associate Professor (Respiratory Medicine).
- Dr. Mahabub-E-Khuda has also actively participated in different academic activities including teaching and training at home and abroad.
- He has attended national & international conferences and presented several scientific papers.
- Now Dr. Kazi Mahabub-E-Khuda is at Asgar Ali Hospital as Consultant – Respiratory Medicine.