Dr. Khan Md. Yahia
MBBS, MCEM, Fellow in ER & EMS (Singapore)
Fellow in Intensive Care Medicine (India)
Diploma in Critical Care Medicine & Sonography, CCD (BIRDEM)
Jr. Consultant – Accident & Emergency
- Dr. Khan Md. Yahia Khan passed his MBBS degree in September 1998.
- He successfully completed his Master class in Medical Emergency (MCME) from Appollo Hospitals Education and research Foundation (AHERF) Hyderabad, India.
- Dr. Yahia successfully completed his ER & EMS, Fellowship Attachment Program from Singapore General Hospital, Singapore and FICM (Fellowship in Intensive Care Medicine) from Apollo Hospitals Education and Research Foundation (AHERF) Hyderabad, India.
- Subsequently did his ‘Diploma in Critical Care’ from Texila American University, South America, Guyana, ‘Diploma in Sonography’ from Daffodil International University (DIU) and ‘Post-graduation Certificate Course in Accident & ER’ from Apollo Hospital Education and Research Foundation (AHERF) Hyderabad, India.
- He successfully completed Certificate Course in Dibetology (CCD) from BIRDEM.
- Dr. Yahia finished his post graduation training in Cardiology from BSMMU, course program in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Affiliated by American Heart Association and Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) by Affiliated by American College of Surgeons.
- He has experience of working in different positions in a range of Medical Institutions including King Saud Hospital, Al Quassim Region of KSA and Square Hospital, Dhaka.
- Dr. Yahia is a Member of Asian Association for Emergency Medical Service (AAEMS) and Executive Member of Bangladesh Society of Emergency Medicine (BSEM).
- He participated in many seminars, conferences in home & abroad.
- Now Dr. Muhammad Yahia Khan is at Asgar Ali Hospital, serving as Jr. Consultant – Accident & Emergency.