Dr. Khondoker Asaduzzaman
MBBS, DTCD (Chest), MD (Card), AFACC (USA)
FASIC & FSCAI (US)
Fellow in interventional Cardiology (Srilanka, Japan & Korea)
Clinical and interventional Cardiologist
Chest Medicine Specialist
Consultant – Clinical & Interventional Cardiology & Respiratory Medicine
- Dr. Khondoker Asaduzzaman has obtained his MBBS in 1995 from Rajshahi Medical College.
- He has done DTCD in 1999 and MD (Cardiology) in 2008 from Dhaka University.
- He has trained in Interventional Cardiology from different institutions from abroad:
- Advanced Training in Interventional Cardiology from ‘Durdans Cardiac Center, Sri Lanka’.
- Training in Interventional Cardiology from ‘Shonang Kamakura General Hospital, Japan’.
- Training in Interventional Cardiology from ‘Asan Medical Center, Seoul, Korea’.
- Training in Congenital Heart Disease from ‘Fuwi Cardiovascular Hospital, Beijing’.
- He is the Assistant Professor, Cardiology in Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka.