Dr. Masrufa Hossain
MBBS, FCPS (Anaesthesiology)
Jr. Consultant – Pain Clinic
- Dr. Masrufa Hossain obtained her MBBS degree from Rangpur Medical College.
- She successfully completed her Diploma in Anaesthesiology from Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU).
- Dr. Masrufa has achieved her FCPS (Anaesthesiology) degree from Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- She got trained in Chronic Pain Management, Musculoskeletal Pain and ATLS from India and did post-graduate training in Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College & Hospital, BSMMU and Bangladesh Medical College & Hospital.
- She has experience of working in United Hospital and Central Hospital Dhaka.
- Prior to joining Asgar Ali Hospital, she was in Apollo Hospitals Dhaka.
- Now Dr. Masrufa Hossain is at Asgar Ali Hospital as Jr. Consultant – Pain Clinic and serving patients regularly.