Dr. Md Abdul Halim
MBBS, MD (America), MD (Canada)
Consultant – Internal Medicine
- Dr. Md Abdul Halim achieved his MBBS degree from Rajshahi Medical College in 1989.
- He worked as a Medical officer from 1991 to 1992 at Dhaka Medical College Hospital.
- Dr. Halim went to North America in 1993 for Higher Education.
- He achieved ECFMG (Educational Commission for foreign Medical Graduates) Certification in 2001.
- Dr. Halim worked in different Hospitals, Coney Island, Brooklyn Hospital, Mount Sinai Hospital and advanced Medical center, USA.
- After that he completed two years post Graduate Training at Johannesburg Academic Hospital under University of Witwatersrand, South Africa.
- Dr. Halim worked as a family physicians, under college of physicians & Surgeons of British Columbia, Canada.
- Before Joining Asgar Ali Hospital he worked as a Consultant – Family Medicine in Anwer Khan Modern Hospital.
- Now Dr. Md Abdul Halim is working at Asgar Ali Hospital as a Consultant-Internal Medicine
Dr. Halim also has affiliations with:
- Registration: Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council, Bangladesh.
- Registration: College of Physicians & Surgeons of British Columbia, Canada
- Registration: Heath Profession Council of South Africa (HPCSA), South Africa.
- Paton Society Member: Eye Bank Association of America, USA.
- Associate Member: Bangladesh Medical Society of North America, USA.
- Member: Kamloops Brain Injury Association, Canada.
- Organizing Secretary: Shandhani Eye Donation & International Eye Bank, Dhaka.
- Secretary: Shandhani Eye Donation Society, Rajshahi Medical Collage, Rajshahi.