Dr. Md. Didarul Alam
MBBS, MCPS (Anaesthesiology)
Associate Consultant – Anaesthesiology
- Dr. Md. Didarul Alam obtained his M.B.B.S degree in 1977.
- He has done his M.C.P.S in Anaesthesiology from BCPS in 1987.
- In his long 37 years of experience he has worked for both govt. and private sector hospital & clinics in home & abroad and closely involved in patient’s care, industrial health & management, anesthesiology & intensive care medicine, internal medicine, surgery and ENT units in both out-patient & in-patient.
- For the last 32 years Dr. Md. Didarul has been working in the field of Anaesthesiology. He also worked as Specialist in Anaesthesiology under Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- He possesses professional membership i.e. Life member of Bangladesh Medical Association, Bangladesh Red Crescent Society, Chittagong Maa-O-Shishu Hospital as well as Member of Bangladesh Society of Anaesthesiologist and Bangladesh Private Practitioner’s Association.
- Now Dr. Md. Didarul Alam is at Asgar Ali Hospital as Associate Consultant – Anaesthesiology.