Dr. Md. Firoj Hossain
MBBS, FCPS (Medicine), MD (Endocrinology), DEM (BIRDEM)
MACE (USA), MACP (USA)
Visiting Consultant – Diabetes & Endocrinology
- Dr. Md. Firoj Hossain obtained his MBBS degree from Rangpur Medical College.
- Subsequently completed his Diploma in Endocrinology & Metabolism (DM) from BIRDEM.
- He has done FCPS in Medicine from Bangladesh College of Physician & Surgeons and MD in Endocrinology & Metabolism from BSMMU.
- Dr. Firoj did MACE and MACP from USA.
- He is the valued Member of Bangladesh Endocrine Society; Association of Clinical Endocrinologist & Diabetologist, Bangladesh; American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists; American College of Physicians.
- Dr. Firoj participated in many National & International seminars, also have number of publications published in medical journals.
- Research interests of him include Serum magnesium level in adult with acute stroke attending in a tertiary care hospital and Comparison of vitamin D status between newly detected type-2 diabetes mellitus and control.
- He is experienced in working in various positions in different medical institutions, and presently working as Consultant- Endocrinology & Medicine, Popular Diagnostic Center, Dhaka.
- Now Dr. Md. Firoj Hossain joined at Asgar Ali Hospital as Consultant – Diabetes & Endocrinology and serving patients regularly.