Dr. Md. Kabir Alam
MBBS, MD (Paediatric Nephrology)
Visiting Consultant – Paediatric
- Dr. Kabir obtained his MBBS degree from Mymensingh Medical College.
- He has successfully completed his MD in Paediatric Nephrology from BSMMU.
- Dr. Kabir did his Post-graduate training in Paediatric Nutrition (PGPN) from Boston University, USA.
- He is trained in Neonatal Resuscitation from BSMMU and Nestle Nutrition Institute, India, Integrated Management of Childhood Illness (IMCI) and Severe Acute Malnutrition (SAM) DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka.
- Dr. Kabir is skilled in IPD (Intermittent Peritoneal Dialysis), Haemodialysis, CAPD and Renal-biopsy. His field of consultation covers Neonatology, Paediatrics, Paediatric Nutrition & Paediatric Nephrology.
- He experienced in working in various positions in different medical institutions, and presently working as Assistant Professor – Dept. of Paediatric Nephrology, National Institute of Kidney Diseases & Urology, Dhaka.
- Now Dr. Md. Kabir Alam joined at Asgar Ali Hospital as Consultant – Paediatric and serving patients regularly.