MBBS (DMC), MD (Neurology)
Consultant – Neuromedicine
- Dr. Md. Nazmul Huda obtained his MBBS Degree from Dhaka Medical College in the year 1997.
- He achieved his MD (Neurology) Degree from Dhaka Medical College (DMC) under Dhaka University in the year 2011.
- He joined in Government Service and worked in different Health Centers including Dhaka Medical College & Hospital.
- Dr. Huda has given dedicated service to his profession & patients in Enam Medical College & Hospital, Savar, where he served as Assistant and Associate Professor of Neurology.
- He has also actively participated in different academic activities including teaching & training in Dhaka Medical College & Enam Medical College & Hospital.
- Dr. Nazmul Huda has publications in different national & international journals.
- He is skilled in treating patients with headache, migraine, numbness, dizziness, vertigo, neck pain, back pain, stroke, hysteria, convulsion, epilepsy, meningitis, anxiety, tension, depression, panic-attack, tremor of hands and feet, wasting of muscles, deviation of angle of mouth, memory loss, nervousness, obsession etc. He is also expert in diagnosing and treating brain, spinal cord and nerve related all other diseases.
- Now Dr. Huda has been working at Asgar Ali Hospital as Consultant – Neuromedicine.