Dr. Md. Nazmul Islam
MBBS, MS (Thoracic Surgery)
Consultant – Thoracic Surgery
- Md. Nazmul Islam completed his MBBS from Dhaka Medical College. Afterwards, obtained his MS in Thoracic Surgery from National Institute of Diseases of the Chest & Hospital (NIDCH).
- He was Registrar (Surgery) in NIDCH and later promoted as Assistant Professor of Thoracic Surgery.
- Nazmul has certain affiliations such as:
- Life-time Member of Asthma Association of Bangladesh;
- Life-time Member of Bangladesh Association of Thoracic Surgery;
- Member of Teachers’ Association of NIDCH;
- He is serving the society by performing all Lung (Pulmonary) Surgeries like:
- Carcinoma of Lung
- Cavitary or Cystic Lesions of Lung
- Paediatric Pulmonary Surgery
- Esophageal Surgery
- Mediastinal Surgery (Mass)
- Drainage of Pleural Cavity
- Pleural Surgery
- Nazmul has 6-publications, published in Chest & Heart Journals.
- He is experienced in participating in National and International conferences & seminars.
- Presently Dr. Md. Nazmul Islam is at Asgar Ali Hospital as Consultant-Thoracic Surgery and serving patients regularly.