Dr. Md. Nazrul Hussain Sharif
MBBS (CMC), MD (Nephrology)
Senior Consultant – Nephrology
- Dr. Md. Nazrul Hussain Sharif achieved his MBBS degree from Chittagong Medical College under Chittagong University.
- He successfully obtained his MD degree in Nephrology from Dhaka University.
- Dr. Sharif started his career as Medical Officer at Thana Health Complex, Ukhiya, later also worked as Registrar, Dept. of Nephrology of Dhaka Medical College & Hospital (DMCH).
- He was Assistant Professor of Nephrology in Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka and Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Barishal.
- Dr. Sharif self-retired from Bangladesh Govt. Services as Assistant Professor in 2008.
- He then joined in “King Fahad Hofuf Post-Graduate (JCI accredited 500-beds)” Hospital and “Al Jabr Kidney and Dialysis Centre, K.S.A”.
- He is especially interested in managing Diabetic, Hypertensive patients with Nephropathy, Hypertension, Nephritis, UTI, acute and chronic Kidney diseases of various causes.
- Dr. Sharif is expert in Renal Biopsy. He routinely supervises and manages Hemodialysis and Peritoneal dialysis patients and has vast experience in managing Kidney Transplant patients.
- He has actively participated in different academic activities including teaching and training as well as attended national & international seminars, conference and presented scientific papers.
- Dr. Sharif has several research papers, published in various national and international journals.
- Presently Dr. Md. Nazrul Hussain Sharif is working at Asgar Ali Hospital as Senior Consultant – Nephrology and serving patients regularly.