Dr. Md. Rowsan Masud
Associate Consultant- Non-Invasive Cardiology
MBBS, D-Card (NICVD)
Diploma in Echocardiography (Austria)
Diploma in Trans-Esophageal (TEE) Echocardiography (Austria)
- Dr. Md. Rowsan Masud obtained MBBS degree from Rajshahi Medical College in 1999, and Diploma in Cardiology (D-Card) in 2008 from National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD).
- He has a broad based training in all aspects of general cardiology with particular expertise in Echocardiography from abroad. He achieved Diploma in Echocardiography from Medical University of Vienna, Austria in 2016.
- Dr. Masud is also awarded for another prestigious Diploma in Trans-Esophageal (TEE) Echocardiography from Medical University of Vienna, Austria in 2017. He has successfully completed Basic and Advance Course on Echocardiography from JORP Institute, Delhi accordingly on 2015 and 2018.
- He is very familiar with all non-invasive cardiac procedure including 3D TEE, Speckle Tracking Echo, Physical and Dobutamine Stress Echo, RV strain, Contrast Echo, 2D and Color Doppler Echo, ETT & Holter recording. He has vast professional work experiences of 18 years in different renowned Cardiac Hospitals in Bangladesh.
- Dr. Masud is the life-time member of Bangladesh and Indian Echocardiography Society. In addition, he is an affiliated member of American and European Cardiac Society.