Dr. Md. Saydur Rahman
MBBS, MD (Anesthesiology)
Jr. Consultant – Pain Clinic
- Dr. Md. Saydur Rahman obtained his MBBS degree from Mymensingh Medical College.
- He has successfully done his MD in Anesthesiology from Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) and Fellowship in Pain Medicine from Daradia Pain Clinic, India.
- Dr. Saydur has also obtained experiences from different online webinars & act as trainer in pain medicine.
- He has undergone of professional training in Essential Pain Management (EPM) from BSMMU & IASP (Myanmar).
- Dr. Saydur has special interest in regional anesthesia under USG & Musculoskeletal Ultrasound.
- He has vast experience in working in different positions in Private Medical Colleges and Hospitals. Before joining Asgar Ali Hospital, he was in Green Life Medical College & Hospital.
- Dr. Saydur has participated in numbers of local & international camps and scientific seminars. In 2016, Dr. Saydur did his Thesis in Interventional Pain Management.
- He has more than 6 publications in pain medicine & anesthesia.
- Presently Dr. Md. Saydur Rahman is at Asgar Ali Hospital as Junior Consultant – Pain Clinic and serving patients regularly.