Dr. Mohammad Mizanur Rahman
MD-Card (NICVD), FACC (USA)
Consultant – Clinical & Interventional Cardiology
- Dr. Mohammad Mizanur Rahman Obtained his MBBS from Dhaka Medical College in 1985.
- He obtained the degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Cardiology in 1998 from National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD) under Dhaka University.
- Dr. Mizan obtained FACC from American College of Cardiology (ACC), USA in 2008.
- He had been Assistant Professor of Cardiology in National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD) from 1999 to 2004.
- He had worked as Associate Professor of Cardiology at Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College & Hospital, Enayetpur, and Sirajganj from 2004 – 2006.
- Later he joined Square Hospitals Limited & worked there as Consultant in Clinical & Interventional Cardiology from 2007-2016.
- Currently Dr. Mizan is working at Asgar Ali Hospital as Consultant – Clinical & Interventional Cardiology from may 2016.
- He is a life member of Bangladesh Cardiac Society and Bangladesh Society of Cardiac Intervention.
- He has some publications in national journals.
- He has attended many conferences and workshops in home & abroad.