Dr. Mohammad Mustafa Kamal
MBBS (DMC), MRCS (England), FCPS (Surgery)
MS (Plastic Surgery)
Visiting Consultant – Plastic Surgery
- Mohammad Mustafa Kamal obtained his MBBS degree from Dhaka Medical College.
- Subsequently completed his MRCS from the Royal College of Surgeons of England, UK and FCPS from Bangladesh College of Physician & Surgeons (BCPS).
- He has successfully done MS from Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU).
- Kamal did his post-graduate training in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery, assisted and performed different operations & procedures of plastic surgeries, orthopedic, general, casualty and emergency surgeries at different hospitals of Bangladesh (DMCH, BSMMU, SSMC Mitford Hospital, Shuhrawardi Medical College Hospital).
- He has participated in many National & International seminars, also have number of publications published in medical journals.
- Research interests of Dr. Kamal include Incidence of complications in thyroid surgery and their management and Outcome of soft tissue coverage by perforator flaps around ankle joint defects.
- He is experienced in working in various positions in different medical institutions, and presently working as Assistant Professor & Head – Dept. of Plastic Surgery, Faridpur Medical College Hospital.
- Now Dr. Mohammad Mustafa Kamal joined at Asgar Ali Hospital as Consultant – Plastic Surgery and serving patients regularly.