Dr. Mohammad Nashir Uddin
FCPS (Surgery), MS (Plastic Surgery)
Visiting Consultant – Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery
- Dr. Mohammad Nashir Uddin obtained his MBBS from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka on 1999.
- He has successfully completed FCPS in Surgery in 2003 and MS in Plastic Surgery in 2012.
- His professional experience started with BCS (Bangladesh Civil Service) Health Service in 1997 and served in the rural area for 2 year.
- Then joined in the post-graduate training program of Surgery at Dhaka Medical College Hospital as an Assistant Registrar of Surgery and after extensive training course passed FCPS (Surgery) in 2003 and joined as Registrar of Surgery in Dhaka Medical College.
- Worked as Resident Surgeon (Casualty) at Mitford Hospital from 2004 – 2007, got promoted to Junior Consultant (Surgery) and joined Shahid Surawardi Medical College Hospital, Dhaka as an independent Consultant Surgeon where worked for 2 year and 6 months.
- In January 2010, he joined the Masters Course on Plastic Surgery and completed the MS (Plastic Surgery) in 2012. He joined as an Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at Faridpur Medical College in January 2013.
- Dr. Nashir was transferred to Burn & Plastic Surgery Unit, Dhaka Medical College as Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery) in December 2013.
- Special Training in Burn & Plastic Surgery (Foreign Countries):
- Burn Management:
- WHO Fellowship training about modern burn management from Bangkok, Thailand.
- Advance training in burn dressing from Melbourne, Australia.
- Training about Skin Bank for major burn patient management, Singapore.
- Trauma & Cancer Reconstruction:
- Advance Microsurgery training for management of Trauma and Cancer patient in Melbourne, Australia and Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbi, India.
- Special Training in Hand Surgery, Ganga Hospital, India.
- Cadeveric Dissection Course on Nerve Repair Surgery, Singapore.
- Cosmetic Surgery:
- Advance Training in Cosmetic Surgery in Jaipur, India under direct supervision of Renowned Cosmetic Surgeons from USA, UK, Italy and Spain.
- Now Dr. Mohammad Nashir Uddin is working with Asgar Ali Hospital as Visiting Consultant, Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery.