Dr. Mohammad Rabiul Halim
MBBS, MD (Critical Care Medicine)
Associate Consultant-Critical Care
- Dr. Mohammad Rabiul Halim obtained MBBS degree from “Ibrahim Medical College & BIRDEM General Hospital” under Dhaka University.
- In the year 2010, he enrolled in post graduate course MD (Critical Care Medicine) under Bangobondhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) and have successfully completed 5 years MD (Critical Care Medicine) course.
- Over the last 12 years of clinical carrier Dr. Rabiul acted as Consultant, Associate Consultant, Specialist, In-charge of Unit, Sr. Clinical Registrar in the field of Critical Care Medicine in various reputed Medical Colleges and Tertiary level Multidisciplinary Hospitals.
- He is prompt at critical therapeutic decision making and highly skilled in all sorts of invasive and non-invasive ICU procedures. From the beginning of recent Covid pandemic, Dr. Rabiul is treating a large number of critically ill ICU admitted patients.
- Dr. Rabiul has teaching experiences as an Instructor of BLS (Basic Life Support), ACLS (Advance Cardiac Life Support) and ATLS (Advance Trauma Life Support) courses and trained numbers of doctors and medical professionals. Currently, he is acting as CPR Course Instructor of AMSA (Asian Medical Student Association), Bangladesh.
- He has actively participated in various national and International workshops, CME, and conferences and also successfully organized three International conferences on Critical Care Medicine named ‘CRITICON, Bangladesh’ in the year 2013, 2015 and 2019 as part of BSCCM.
- At present, he is holding the post of Joint Secretary of Bangladesh Society of Critical Care Medicine (BSCCM) and Executive Committee Member of Bangladesh Life Support Foundation (BLSF).
- Dr. Rabiul is regularly conducting research works in the field of Critical Care Medicine and a good number of research works published in reputed journals. Working as a Critical Care Physician is his passion. His academic achievements and voluntary involvement in Critical Care Medicine (CCM) are indicative of his commitment to all aspects of CCM and patient care.
- Before joining Asgar Ali Hospital he worked at BIRDEM, Anwar Khan Modern Medical College Hospital and Central Police Hospital ICU.
- Now Dr. Mohammad Rabiul Halim is at Asgar Ali Hospital as Associate Consultant-Critical Care and serving patients regularly.