MBBS, DCO, MCPS, FRCS (UK)
Consultant – Ophthalmology
- Dr. Mohammad Arifur Rahman obtained his MBBS degree from Dhaka Medical College, DCO from Chittagong University, MCPS from Bangladesh College of Physicians & Surgeons and FRCS from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- Worked at several renowned eye institutions in the country named Chittagong Eye Infirmary and Training Complex, Lions Eye Institute and Hospital, Ispahani Islamia Eye Institute and Hospital.
- More than 30 years of experience in management of patients with ophthalmic problem especially glaucoma, cataract and other anterior segment surgeries.
- Served 12 years as an Eye Specialist in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia under Ministry of Defense & Aviation and Ministry of Health.
- Before joining Asgar Ali Hospital as Consultant he was in Apollo Hospitals, Dhaka as Senior Consultant and Coordinator of Ophthalmology.