Dr. Mursheda Akter
MBBS, D. Bact (Diploma in Bacteriology )
M. Phil (Microbiology)
Consultant – Microbiology
- Dr. Mursheda Akter obtained her MBBS in 1993, Diploma in Bacteriology in 2000 and M. Phil in Microbiology in 2005.
- She has written more than 10 articles that published in different well-known journals.
- She worked as Lecturer, Microbiology from 1995 – 2005 (around 11 years) in Khulna Medical College.
- Worked as Specialist (Microbiology) in Dumat Al Jandal General Hospital, Al Jouf, KSA, from 2005 – 2010; Associate Professor, Microbiology at Ad-din Women’s Medical College for more than 3 years; then joined Dhaka Central International Medical College as Professor (C.C.), Department of Microbiology.
- Now Dr. Mursheda Akter is working at Asgar Ali Hospital as Consultant, Microbiology.