Dr. N C Nath
MBBS, MCPS, FCPS, MD (Gastroenterology)
Senior Consultant – Gastroenterology
- Dr. N C Nath obtained his MBBS degree from Sir Salimullah Medical College.
- He has successfully completed his MCPS and FCPS in Medicine from Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons (BCPS).
- Dr. Nath has done his MD in Gastroenterology from BIRDEM, Dhaka University and attended “Post Fellowship Training” at Fukushima Medical University, Japan.
- He is skilled in Indoor and Outdoor Patient Management. His expertise includes ‘Diagnosis and Management’ of all Esophageal, Stomach, Duodenum, Small Intestine, Colon, Pancreas, Liver, Gallbladder, Bile duct and Medicine disorders as well as ‘Diagnostic and Therapeutic’ in Upper GI Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Enteroscopy, EUS and ERCP.
- Dr. Nath has vast experience of working for Govt. sector Medical Colleges & Hospitals, such as-Dhaka Medical College & Hospital, Sir Solimullah Medical College & Hospital, Khanpur 300-bed Hospital, Narayangonj, Rangpur Medical College and BIRDEM.
- He is working as Associate Professor and HOD- Gastroenterology at Cumilla Medical College.
- Now Dr. N C Nath is at Asgar Ali Hospital as Senior Consultant-Gastroenterology and serving patients regularly.