Dr. Quazi Abdullah Al Masum
MBBS (DMC), MD (Gastroenterology)
Consultant – Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Quazi Abdullah Al Masum obtained MBBS from Dhaka Medical College (DMC) in 1999.
- He passed FCPS in Medicine in the year of 2006 from Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- He was awarded with MD degree in Gastroenterology in the year of 2016 from Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU), Dhaka
- He got training in Gastroenterology in both home and abroad since the year 2008. He got training in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy, colonoscopy and ERCP from BSMMU, Dhaka.
- He obtained training in MINIMALLY INVASIVE GASTROINTESTINAL ENDOSCOPY from Zhengzhou Medical University Hospital, Henan Province, China. He got training in Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy such as EMR (Endoscopic Mucosal Resection), ESD (Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection), EMD (Endoscopic Muscular Dissection), tEMD (tunnel Endoscopic Muscular Dissection), POEM (Per Oral Endoscopic Myotomy) for achalasia of cardia, ERAT (Endoscopic Retrograde Appendicitis Therapy), Endoscopic Bariatric procedures for weight loss, ERCP and many other therapeutic interventions.
- He is specially trained in early detection and endoscopic treatment of Gastrointestinal Cancers.
- He served multiple Medical Colleges and Corporate Hospitals as Associate Professor and Senior Consultant.
- He has multiple publications in renowned medical journals.
- He is a life member of Bangladesh Gastroenterology Society and Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- Now he is working in Asgar Ali Hospital as Consultant – Gastroenterology & Hepatology.