Dr. Rajib Kumar Saha
MBBS, MRCP (UK), MCPS (Medicine), MD (Chest)
Medicine & Chest Specialist and Interventional Pulmonologist
Consultant – Respiratory Medicine
- Dr. Rajib Kumar Saha obtained his MBBS degree from Sir Salimullah Medical College and Mitford Hospital (SSMCH).
- He has successfully completed his MRCP (UK) from Royal College Physicians of United Kingdom, London and MCPS (Medicine) from Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- Dr. Saha has done his MD (Chest) from National Institute of Diseases of the Chest and Hospital, Dhaka (NIDCH).
- He is skilled in performing Interventional Pulmonology namely Fiber optic bronchoscopy (FOB), Bronchial biopsy, Pleuroscopy & pleural biopsy, Thoracocentesis, Chest tube insertion and Endotracheal intubation.
- Dr. Saha has attended Asian pacific society of respiratory medicine in Vietnam; Advance course on interventional pulmonology in Chennai, India and Interventional pulmonology, pulmonary function test in NIDCH.
- He possesses a range of working experience and successfully worked as a Consultant of Respiratory Medicine in SSMCH; COVID-Center, Mohanagar General Hospital; Ibn Sina and Medinova Medical Services.
- Dr. Saha also participated in different conferences and seminars in home and abroad.
- Now Dr. Rajib Kumar Saha is at Asgar Ali Hospital as Consultant-Respiratory Medicine and serving patients regularly.