Dr. Ramen Chandra Basak
MBBS (DMC), MD (Endocrinology-BIRDEM)
MRCP (Endocrinology-UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK)
Consultant – Diabetes & Endocrinology
- Ramen Chandra Basak got his MBBS degree from Dhaka Medical College and subsequently did his MD in Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has completed his diabetic diploma from Cardiff University and MRCP (Endocrinology and Diabetes) from UK.
- Ramen Chandra Basak is qualified for Saudi Council for Health Specialties in Endocrinology and has rotating fellowship in King Faisal Special Hospital, Riyadh.
- He has more than 25 years of experience and worked in different Government & Corporate Hospitals that brought him wide exposure in Diabetes & Endocrinology. His field of interest includes:
- Diabetes Care & Management
- Growth Disorders & Obesity Management
- Thyroid & Parathyroid Disorder
- Pituitary Diseases & Adrenal Disorder
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Osteoporosis & Metabolic-bone Diseases
- Ramen Chandra Basak has publications in renowned journals and attended number of National & International seminars.
- Before joining Asgar Ali Hospital, he was at Labaid Specialized Hospital, Dhanmondi, Dhaka.
- At present, Ramen Chandra Basak is at Asgar Ali Hospital as Consultant-Diabetes & Endocrinology and serving patients regularly.