Dr. Ruhul Hassan Joarder
MBBS (DMC), FCPS (Surgery), FRCS (Edinburg)
Consultant- Department of General & Laparoscopic Surgery
- Ruhul Hassan Joarder graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
- He completed his fellowship FCPS in Surgery from Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons (BCPS) and FRCS in Surgery from Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburg/UK.
- Ruhul Hassan worked as Surgeon in different Government Medical Colleges of Bangladesh and gained wide exposure in the field of Surgery. His field of interest includes:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Breast and Endocrine Surgery
- Complex Abdominal Surgery
- Hernia Operations
- Laparoscopic Surgeries
- He attended numbers of National & International Surgical Congresses and presented scientific papers.
- Ruhul Hassan has more than 25 years of experience in general surgery, was an author of Dhaka Medical College Journal, Member of editorial Board, Journal of Surgical Sciences at 2001-2002.
- He has attended several national & international conferences and presented scientific papers.
- Before joining Asgar Ali Hospital, he was at Square Hospital Dhaka.
- Now Dr. Ruhul Hassan Joarder is at Asgar Ali Hospital as Consultant-Dept. of General & Laparoscopic Surgery and serving patients regularly.