Dr. Shah Md. Saifur Rahman
MBBS, DTCD, MD (Chest), FCCP (USA)
Senior Consultant – Respiratory Medicine
- Shah Md. Saifur Rahman achieved his MBBS degree from Chittagong Medical College in 1987 and Diploma in Tuberculous and Chest Diseases (DTCD) from National Institute of Diseases of the Chest and Hospital(NIDCH), Dhaka in 1993.
- He Obtained MD in Chest Diseases Medicine from National Institute of Diseases the Chest and Hospital, Mohakhali, Dhaka in 2001.
- He served as an Assistant Surgeon in different upazilla of Bangladesh and he was Registrar, Medicine, National Institute of Diseases of the Chest and Hospital, Mohakhali, Dhaka from 1994 to 2010.
- He participated in different national seminar and workshop on pulmonology and various other discipline, taking classes for pre and post graduate medical students.
- He is experienced in many respiratory interventional like Fiber optics bronchoscopy, Pleural fluid aperture, pleural biopsy, and other pulmonary rehabilitation.
- He has many publications and presentations in relevant important topic.
He has Membership / Affiliations:
- FCCP, Fellow of the College of Chest Physician USA.
- Life Member, Asthma Association in Bangladesh.
- Life Member, Chest and Heart Association in Bangladesh.
- Member, Bangladesh Society of Allergy and Immunology.
- Member, Bangladesh Lung Foundation.
- Member, Teachers Association NIDCH.
Dr. Shah Md. Saifur Rahman is now working at Asgar Ali Hospital and serving patients regularly as Senior Consultant – Respiratory Medicine.