Dr. Shamim Md. Fuad
MBBS, MD (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation)
Specialist – Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Dr. Shamim Md. Fuad obtained his MBBS degree from Dhaka Medical College.
- He has successfully completed his MD in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation from BSMMU, Dhaka
- Dr. Shamim received Advanced training in “Musculoskeletal Ultrasonogram” and “Regenerative Medicine (PRP)” as well as got Certifications in “Neuro Rehabilitation” and “Swallowing Rehabilitation”.
- He is pain specialist and is very much efficient in treating acute and chronic pain syndromes such as neck-pain, back-pain, shoulder pain, knee pain and pain from work related injuries.
- He is also skilled in the field of Rheumatology, Orthorehab, Sports Injury, Intervention cases in Joints & Spine, Neurorehab for post stroke rehabilitation, Gait balance & coordination training, Spinal cord injury and Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
- He is an expert in Pediatric rehabilitation for children diagnosed with conditions such as cerebral palsy and autism. In addition, he provides Botulinum Toxin Injection (Botox) to treat advanced muscle stiffness.
- Dr. Shamim has experience of working in different Medical College & Hospital such as-Dhaka Medical College & Hospital, BSMMU (ex PG), Khidmah Hospital, Noble Care Hospital & Diagnostic Center and US-Bangla Medical College.
- Presently Dr. Shamim Md. Fuad is at Asgar Ali Hospital as Specialist- Physical Medicine& REHABILITATION and serving patients regularly.