Ms. Shaila Sabrin
M. Phil (Nutrition & Food Science–DU)
MS (Food & Nutrition–DU)
B. Sc (Food & Nutrition–DU)
Chief Dietitian–Dietetics & Nutrition
- Ms. Shaila Sabrin obtained her M. Phil (Nutrition & Food Science) from Dhaka University.
- Subsequently she completed MS and Sc. in Food & Nutrition from the same University.
- She has experience of working in various national & multi–national organizations and hospitals in different positions i.e. Samorita Hospital; BRB Hospital (Gastro Liver Hospital); ICDDRB; Glaxo Smith Kline (gsk); Tetra Pak; Nursing Institute Medical College for Women, Uttara and IPDC as Nutrition Counselor/Nutritionist.
- Ms. Shaila attended trainings on Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics from BIRDEM General Hospital as well as Management & Prevention of Gestational Diabetes Mellitius organized by CGDM Project, Bangladesh University of Health Science, Dhaka.
- She actively participated in numbers of workshops, conferences & seminars in home and abroad (Indonesia, Chennai, Indore, Bengaluru).
- Ms. Shaila Sabrin is now working at Asgar Ali Hospital as Chief Dietitian–Dietetics & Nutrition and serving patients regularly.