Prof. Dr. Mohammad Abdus Sattar
MBBS, DLO, FCPS, MS (Otolaryngology)
Head-Neck Fellow (IFHNOS/MSKCC)
Trained at TATA (Mumbai) & MSKCC (New York)
Part Time Senior Consultant – ENT, Head & Neck Surgery
- Prof. Dr. Mohammad Abdus Sattar obtained his MBBS degree from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka and subsequently completed D.L.O. from IPGM & R, Dhaka.
- He has successfully done FCPS in Otolaryngology from BCPS, Bangladesh and MS in Otolaryngology from BSMMU, Dhaka.
- Dr. Sattar is extensively trained in home and abroad among which notably trained in TATA MEMORIAL Hospital of Mumbai , India and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) of New York USA.
- He has first time completed two years Head-Neck Fellowship offered jointly by International Federation of Head and Neck Oncologic Societies (IFHNOS) and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC).
- Dr. Sattar has vast experience in his respective field, participated many conferences in home & abroad.
- He is a working as a professor in the department of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University Hospital (PG Hospital).
- Presently Prof. Dr. Mohammad Abdus Sattar is at Asgar Ali Hospital as Part Time Senior Consultant – ENT, Head & Neck Surgery and serving patients regularly.