Prof. Dr. Muhammad Rakib Uddin
MBBS, FCPS (Surgery), FRCS (Ireland)
FRCS (Edin.), FRCS (Glasgow)
Consultant – General & Laparoscopic Surgery
- Prof. Dr. Muhammad Rakib Uddin passed his MBBS from Dhaka Medical College.
- He obtained FCPS in Surgery from Bangladesh College of Physicians & Surgeons (BCPS) and FRCS from Ireland, Edinburgh and Glasgow respectively.
- Prof. Dr. Rakib started his career as a Medical Officer and worked in some vital positions in Surgery Department in different Medical Colleges and Hospitals across the country.
- He acquired special training, necessary expertise and wide exposure in the fields of Surgery and Laparoscopic Surgery from developed world which has enriched his decision making capacity, operative skills and care giving attitude.
- Prof. Dr. Rakib has special interest in laparoscopic surgery of Gall Bladder, Appendix and Hernia.
- In his long successful career he was involved in teaching Surgery-graduate and Post-graduate medical students.
- He groomed himself as one of the most dependable surgeon of the country.
- Now Prof. Dr. Muhammad Rakib Uddin is working at Asgar Ali Hospital as Consultant – General & Laparoscopic Surgery and serving patients regularly.