Prof. Dr. Mustafizur Rahman
MBBS, MD (Anesthesiology)
Senior Consultant – Anesthesiology
- Prof. Dr. Mustafizur Rahman obtained his MBBS degree from Mymensingh Medical College.
- Successfully completed his MD in Anesthesiology from IPGM&R (BSMMU).
- Began his medical profession as Medical Officer, got extensive training in Anesthesiology in IPGM&R (BSMMU) and practiced as Specialist Anesthesiologist in the same institution.
- Worked at “National Institute of Chest Disease & Hospital (NIDCH)” as Assistant Professor and then as Professor in National Institute of Cardio Vascular Disease (NICVD).
- Joined as full-time Senior ICU Consultant-Anesthesiology in “Ahsania Mission Cancer & General Hospital, Uttara” on July 2018 till joining at Asgar Ali Hospital.
- Vastly experienced in wide range of Cardio-vascular Surgeries as well as managing critically ill patients in the cardiac ICU.
- His field of interest covers managing anesthesiology patients in ICU & post-operative pain management.
- Throughout his career, he has participated in various national and international conferences while actively attended in more than 50 international conferences all over the world.
- Presently Prof. Dr. Mustafizur Rahman is at Asgar Ali Hospital as Senior Consultant-Anesthesiology and serving patients regularly.