Prof Dr. Tareak-Al-Nasir
MBBS, M. Phil (Pathology), FRCP (Edinburgh)
D. Med. (Australia), Fellow Immunology (UK)
Consultant – Laboratory Medicine
- Prof Dr. Tareak-Al-Nasir passed MBBS from Rajshahi University in 1976. He subsequently completed his M. Phil (Pathology) from Dhaka University in 1982; Fellowship Immunology from London University in 1985; Graduate Diploma in Health Personnel Education from The University of South Wales, Sydney, Australia in 1997.
- He did his FRCP (Edin) from the Royal College of Physicians, Edinburg, UK.
- Dr. Tareak-Al-Nasir started his career in 1978 as Medical Officer, Leprosy Hospital, Dhaka, Bangladesh, Ministry of Health & Social Welfare, Govt. of Bangladesh and worked in various positions in different renowned hospitals/ institutes in home & abroad namely- Institute of Diseases of Chest & Hospital, Sir Salimulla Medical College, King Fahad Hospital, Madina Munwarah, Dhaka Medical College, BSMMU.
- He has vast experience in Teaching and performed as Assistant Professor to Professor in Pathology in Medical Colleges & University.
- Before joining Asgar Ali Hospital, Prof. Dr. Tareak-Al-Nasir was the Senior Consultant of Histopathology & Director of Lab, Apollo Hospitals, Dhaka.
- He has forty-three publications in national and international Journals, also working on three On-going Researches. He participated in numerous conferences, seminars & symposium in home and abroad.
- Now Prof. Dr. Tareak-Al-Nasir is serving Asgar Ali Hospital as Consultant- Laboratory Medicine.