- Morning time – 11:00 am to 01:00 pm
- Evening time – 05:00 pm to 07:30 pm
Patient Attendant/ Visitor (1 Attendant and 2 Visitors):
- Attendant and/or Visitor Cards are issued from Admission Desk (Ground Floor), maximum for 1 (One) Attendant and 2 (Two) Visitors.
- Each patient will receive 1 (One) ‘Patient Attendant Card’ during admission into the Hospital. This card will allow the Attendant to stay with the Patient, unless the Patient is in the Operation Theater or ICU/ CCU/ NICU/ PICU.
- 2 (Two) ‘Patient Visitor Cards’ will be issued from the IPD Admission Desk (Ground Floor) while hospitalizing the Patient.
- Attendant and/or Visitors are requested to display this Card at all time inside Hospital.
- Cards are to be returned at IPD Admission Desk (Ground Floor) upon discharge of the Patient.
Caution for In-patient Attendant/ Visitor:
- Children below 8 year are not allowed inside the Hospital as Visitor or Attendant of Patient.
- Outside food and flowers are strictly prohibited inside the Hospital.
Do not bring following items to the Hospital:
- Valuable things like jewellery, laptop, tab etc.
- Pillow, blanket, bed-sheet, sleeping-bag etc.
Please be noted:
- Hospital is not responsible for any loss of personal items.
- Follow visiting hour.
- Show respect to others and be polite to everyone.
- For any query/ necessity, please call on ‘Hope Desk @ 7101’.